THE QUIKKY INNOVATION
This patented invention combines simplicity and genius, representing a totally new concept in connecting two slings ends or any two objects that need to be connected quickly and safely. The uniqueness of this invention, which has won several innovation awards, is that it gives a yet unattained combination of:
- SAFETY: due to maximum reliability and minimum margin for errors
- SPEED: reduction of time needed to connect and disconnect lifting gear
- SIMPLICITY: due to an intuitive system that is easy to use
The Revolution in Security Standard in Lifting Technologies
The quick release link with a rotating pin is a lifting accessory that is ideal for connecting two lifting sling ends or anchor points in a safe, fast and simple way. Originally designed for heavy lifting (WLL ≥ 5 tons), it is used in the lifting industry in general and in the intra-company logistics in particular.
The strength of the system lies in the unique and safe locking system that saves time especially in operations which require repeated hooking and unhooking. Furthermore, the system reduces the stress on web sling eyes by keeping them flat.
THE QUIKKY II
The quick release link QUIKKY II is an advanced evolution of the QUIKKY I in terms of a more flexible construction. It allows a variety of combinations between two lifting points in a safe, quick and easy way.
Lifting slings, strings, steel ropes, screwed or as a built-in construction component – all specific requirements can be met in an adaptable way.
- QUIKKY II: is also a proven tool for lifting boats and yachts
- Corresponding to 2006/42/CE Machinery Directive
- CE marked (prototypes certified by TÜV)
- Hardened and tempered steel
- WLL: 10 tons; other weights available on request
- Safety factor 5:1
- A patented and certified quick-coupling linker/connector. Unique, safe and tested: security factor 1:5
- Wide range of applications in mechanical engineering, civil engineering, naval engineering and military tactics.
- Working without the use of any additional tool
- Currently applicable forces: 6, 10 tons
- Other sizes on request
Wide range of applications
- For equipment, as well as assembleable and/or removable accessories, needing a robust, quick and safe connection
- As connecting element of machinery components requiring temporary removal for maintenance.
- As anchoring element in lifting, logistics and transport
- Application on large façades, occasionally removable for maintenance, allowing access inside the building.
- For paneling and temporary fencing, guarantees quick installation and removal
- Safe coupling of the beams when assembling and disassembling sheds and tents in short time
- For scaffoldings and itinerant constructions such as amusement parks, stages for concerts and shows
- Quickly removable connection for superstructures and equipment of large size and weight. Facilitated periodic maintenance
- Systems of lifting loads with matching belts, ropes, chains
- Rapidly installable connections for movable bridges
- Quickly installable and removable tactic platforms and raised platforms
- Facilitated maintenance in absence of workshops and garages
A STRONG TEAM
We are a multidisciplinary team with a strong enthusiasm for applied mechanics. We are consistently seeking for new solutions to simplify and accelerate daily work processes as well as to ensure maximum workplace safety.
The team members have profound mechanics know-how and are collaborating within an extensive network of functional and industry experts. Ongoing innovation, solid quality assurance and continuous process improvements are the basis of their success.